For us, customisation means to adapt our standard devices (laptops, tablets, and displays) to meet the exact requirements of our customers. Of course, these requirements are as diverse as our customers themselves; however, they can be divided into the following categories:
- Integration of rugged MIL connectors instead of, or in addition to, common connectors
- Providing additional interfaces (e.g., MilBus and CANBus)
- Adding embedded crypto-modules
- Modifications to ensure compliance with various MIL-STD and VG standards as well as Tempest protocols.
- Increasing storage capacity, and much more.
We use an open product architecture to optimally meet these various requirements, with a modular system of standardised components, which we – together with the customer – adapt to specific demands. This ensures that the basic structure of our end products remains the same and that our customers can benefit from the advantages of series production, which means more economical and continuous production as well as better spare part availability and process stability.
As a result, our customers not only receive professional custom-made products, but are also guaranteed of functional devices at unbeatable conditions.