DC/DC Converter ROD05
80 wats DC converter
The 80-watt DC converter ROD05 with an output voltage of 28V has a hardened and powder-coated aluminium housing and is dust, water, vibration, and shock proof. Tested according to various national and international military standards. The IP65 housing additionally ensures very good EMC characteristics with holes and a ground connection for fixed installation, e.g., in a protected vehicle.
Originally, the model was developed exclusively for the vehicles of the Bundeswehr [German Federal Army], which have a wide range input and place high demands on surge and transient protection of the on-board voltage according to VG96916T5 and the ground concept. However, it is now used in many national and international projects.
Mainly used for roda Notebooks and tablet PCs with MIL DC IN connectors; however, it is also available as an open frame circuit board.
- 16 - 34 VDC
- <20 mA to max. 4.5 A
- 27.5 ± 0.5 VDC
- up to 2.85 A
- 80 W @ 40 °C
- -> 86% typ at UEIN = 24 VDC
- Internal filters for spike suppression
- Reverse polarity protection
- Surge and spike resistance for 28 VDC systems according to VG 96916-5 and MIL-STD-1275E for electrical systems for land vehicles
- ISO 16750-2:2010 for testing with „centralized load dump suppression“ for 12 and 24 VDC systems“
- Connector: PT02E8-3P-029J (J-series)
- Connector: PT02E8-3SW-3P-029J (J-series)
- 175 x 55.5 x 113 mm (with fixation points)
- ca. 1.00 kg
- MIL-STD-461E designed to meet
- VG 95373
- CE, RoHS compliant