This product page has the status "peliminary".
The product is under development and specifications might be changed.
The new generation with unique IP65 safety concept
The new generation Rocky model remains true to the roda product philosophy. A form factor that has remained constant to the previous generations, and the unique IP65 protection concept, guarantee that water and dust don't pose any hazard, even with uncovered interfaces and removed drives. Performance has been greatly enhanced, with a stronger Intel® platform and more working memory. Great importance was placed on hardware compatibility with the Microsoft Windows 10 operating systems.
The Rocky RK15 is perfectly suited as a computer for installation in protected and armoured vehicles and aircrafts, with the addition of military connectors and suitable accessories – which is greatly appreciated by many users.
- LCD 15.1“ UXGA (1600x1200)
- LED backlight
- Sunlight readable
- Intel® Xeon® W-11865MLE processor, 24 MB cache, 8 cores, up to 4.50 GHz
- Intel® Tigerlake-H Platform
- Mobile Intel® RM590E
- Intel® Iris XE
- DDR4 3200 MHz (ECC/nonECC)
- up to 64 GB (2x SO-DIMM slots)
- 2x exchangeable PCIe NVME SSD
- Optical drive: DVD±RW
- Optional: Second Li-Ion battery, 10.8 V, 8700 mAh
- 2x USB2.0
- 2x USB3.1 Gen. 2
- 1x 2.5 GBit LAN (RJ45)
- 3x Audio (3.5 mm jack)
- 1x DisplayPort
- 1x VGA (DB15)
- 1x DVI (with roda display remote)
- 2x COM (DB9)
- 1x Express Card (PCIe)
- 1x DC-In (2-Pin)
- 1x docking connector
- 1x MIL DC-In (3-Pin)
- 1x PS/2
- 1x PCMCIA
- 1x Fiber-LAN (100FX, 1000LX, 1000SX)
- additional 1x GBit LAN (RJ45)
- additional 2x COM (DB9)
- 1x DockUnder docking solution
Connectivity [WLAN / BT / GPS]
- Optional: Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210
- WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Optional: Ublox M9N GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo
- Li-ion battery, 10.8 V, 8700 mAh
- AC-adaptor 90 W, 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Optional: Integrated vehicle adaptor 12-32 V with surge protection
- TPM 2.0
- Optional: Smart Card Reader class I / ID1
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 11
- 353 x 78.7 x 301 mm
- 5.5 kg
- MIL-STD-461G Ground Navy
- Optional: MIL-STD-461G Ground Army
- Optional: SDIP 27 Level B
CUSTOMIZED FOR YOUR MISSION
The Rocky series can be customized down to the smallest detail to create the smartest solution for your needs. The devices already offer plenty of space on the back for almost all types of military connectors. If more ports are needed, the housing can be customized and the standard ports can be replaced by military round connectors.
Fiber to the Rocky
The Rocky is one of very few products on the market with optical LAN Interfaces. roda is able to integrate demand oriented and individual solutions, concerning both, standard LC interfaces or rugged HMC / HMA.
A FlexBay Modul can be integrated, with the flexible DVD-Drive Any standard model of the Rocky can be modified to the required configuration and application within a very short time.