DC/DC Converter ROD 04
65 watt DC converter
The ROD04 65-watt DC/DC converter with an output voltage of 12 V or 14 V is an important component for the VG-compliant installation of IT and communication devices in protected vehicles and systems. Here special attention has been paid to on-board transient and spike protection in accordance with VG96916-5 and MILSTD-1275. As external and continuously isolated DC/DC converters, these are defined as Lowest Replaceable Unit (LRU) to ensure quick and easy assembly replacement.
In addition, the ROD04 is tested to national and international military standards and IP65 for dust, water, vibration and shock.
The ROD series has already proven itself in use in many national and international vehicle programs. Customer specific variants or open frame PCBs are available on request.
- 16 - 34 VDC
- <20 mA to max. 4.5 A
- 12 ± 0.5 VDC or 14 ± 0.5 VDC
- up to 4.5 A
- 65 W @ 40 °C
- -> 86% typ at UEIN = 24 VDC
- Internal filters for spike suppression
- Reverse polarity protection
- Surge and spike resistance for 28 VDC systems according to VG 96916-5 and MIL-STD-1275E for electrical systems for land vehicles
- ISO 16750-2:2010 for testing with „centralized load dump suppression“ for 12 and 24 VDC systems“
- Connector: PT02E8-3P-029J (J-series)
- Connector: PT02E8-3SW-3P-029J (J-series)
- 175 x 55.5 x 113 mm (with fixation points)
- ca. 1.00 kg
- VG 95373
- CE, RoHS compliant